HOW DOES SCRIP WORK?
SCRIP is simply a gift card system. You buy gift cards from Wild Lilac, choosing from almost 100 businesses, local and national. The businesses donate a percentage of the gift card’s value to Wild Lilac. Wild Lilac will sell gift cards monthly, with an extra opportunity around the holidays.
- Complete an order form. Order forms are online and on the Scrip bulletin board in the entrance way of the school.
- Write a check, payable to Wild Lilac, for your order total.
- Seal your completed form and check in an envelope, write your child’s name and class on the envelope, and place it the wooden mailbox outside Katie’s office.
- Orders are due the first Friday of the month. Dates are: Dec. 6, Jan. 10, Feb. 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, and June 6.
- Your cards will be placed in your child’s personal file folder in his or her classroom on the following Friday morning.
IS IT WORTH IT?
If 40 Wild Lilac families purchased $200 of their monthly grocery shopping throughout the school year with SCRIP, we would raise over $3,000!
Fred Meyer, Safeway, and New Seasons all participate!
Other options include: Starbucks, Peet’s Coffee, all kinds of restaurants, Home Depot, Powell’s, Barnes & Noble, REI, Ace Hardware, Regal Cinema tickets, Hanna Andersson… you get the idea, check out the sheet!
And, remember, SCRIP cards make great gifts.